Wednesday, July 18, 2007

People like Dave The Rave....

Well, I'm getting more excited as each day passes!!! I found out today that my girlfriend, Tatiana, the one I met at the last Elvis concert on 12/12/76 is going to meet me there! She lives in Sacramento and we have kept in touch off and on throughout the years!! Thanks to MySpace we found each other again after about 1 1/2 years. We met in Ft. Worth last November at the Nascar race - it was soooo good to see her again.
Anyway, we haven't been to Graceland since December, 1977 so we've got a lot of catching up to do! She's never seen the concert so she's in for a treat!
We shall have fun! Daily postings to this thread to happen. We've got to keep people like Dave The Rave, HelBrown, Pee-Wee and everyone else who won't make it this year!! You guys can be a part of this EW right here! Please jump in and post stories, pictures or just whatever you feel like posting!

No comments: